Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hair Cuts

Isaak's hair is getting closer to looking like this (J Crew model):








Isaak's hair just wasn't thick enough to get there. Now it seems to be thickening up. Both boy's got hair cuts today.



Mica wanted his hair on the shorter end of the spectrum. I like his hair short because his head sweats so bad. He plays so hard in the heat. Mica told the lady he wanted a super hero hair cut. That's what he thinks he got. He also told her that he was handsome for the girls he's going to meet in kindergarten. ;)



Then we went to Kohl's to get new shoes for Mica. He needed tie ones in a bad way. We have to work with him on tying his shoes. I got Mica socks and a few pair of shorts too. Daddy informed me that the boy's socks are too small. They went to go to a bounce house, where they needed socks. Mica's jean shorts were looking pretty tight. Yep he's growing.



I'll put up photo's of the boy's hair cuts soon. Right now they are both taking a nap! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner