Thursday, July 14, 2011

More eBay Items Up for Sale!

Hey everyone...

I just wanted to let you all know that I have re-listed and added several items to my eBay store. I am going to be adding more tonight and even more tomorrow as I have the entire day off.

Some of the items available are clothing (many brand new items), shoes (including brand new pairs), accessories (including jewelry), books, beauty products, and maybe a Spicy item or two (I will be re-listing the Barbie complete set as soon as I can... I have an open case due to an non-paying bidder).

Check the items out here (the link is also in the sidebar) and don't forget to check back tonight and tomorrow for even more pieces! Hopefully you'll find something you like :)

PS: Unfortunately, I'm having issues with shipping outside of the US right now so I'm unable to do so. I'm working on it though!! For all other items, I ship priority flat rate via USPS - no overcharging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner