Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update on Maggie

We visited the vets this morning and Maggie got the all clear! Her wee bunty is healing up well. Back home she had a bath and has just been her usual lounging-about self. But with that glint in her eyes again. It will take a couple more days before she is eating properly but she certainly has a heck of a lot more bounce to her step. Hoorah!

I on the other hand want to hide under a blanket today. The weather is horrendous, so dull windy and raining hard all the time. I can't even get out for a walk or go into the back garden - I already have the beginnings of yet another cold coming. I can't get warm today at all. I was comforted by the left over Pumpkin (and OUR runner beans) Risotto which Andrew kindly left me.

See you tomorrow for a 'Focus on Garlic'.
Oh and don't forget River Cottage Autumn is on Channel 4 tonight. Brill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner