Monday, November 17, 2008

A video!!! (and a bit of a rant)

Andrew is off for a mo, leaving back a DVD, I'm a mess and have to keep occupied. So I thought I would try and publish my 1st video post.

I took this on Sunday afternoon when we came home from Krakow. It is a very short piece on the poor drainage on site - it is a problem all over the 3 fields. This is the path between Fields A and B and it isn't the worst bit - I really sank down in that area! Thank goodness for wellies!!!

The paths are really a shameful issue on the lottie and as a person with visual problems (permanent double vision) it is something I personally wish could be sorted out a bit better. That's without even starting on the fact that there are many older people who have to cart things down to their plots, walking on this - it is so slimy and that the Allotments are supposed to be accessible to everyone under the Disability Discrimination (Northern Ireland) Order 2006 - http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2006/uksi_20060312_en.pdf.


Okay, if you can get sound on this video - I make a comment saying it is kind of fun. Getting mucky in your wellies is - that's what I meant. Not being scared about where you put your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner