Monday, February 23, 2009

Surprise Trip to the Beach

My lovely Hubby surprised me by taking Friday off, making a picnic and taking me (and Maggie) to Whitepark Bay up the Antrim Coast - it's our favourite place. We stayed there all afternoon and explored caves and water pools and I got my legs very wet by a freak wave! Denim takes a long time to dry you know!

It was lovely and I took loads of photos. We really needed some quiet time away from things (even the Lottie!) and a good strong sea breeze, amazing scenery and a cheeky trip to the chippy on the way home was just the ticket.

I just want to try and think about that today and the fun we had. I feel very different this afternoon and even find it hard to remember feeling good, it's like a vague memory. But here are a couple of photos to prove that day really happened......



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner