Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Freebies!!!!

Maggie and I are both sick :( We both have dickey tums and are feeling very sorry for ourselves. My head (mentally) is also playing up and I feel like running away and becoming a hermit or a 'crazy-woman-with-lots-of-cats' but I don't like cats....so I guess I'll be a hermit, possibly with Maggie, if she wants to come.

Anyway, I small glimmer of joy was wedged through my letter box by my usual grumpy Postman today. Really if he sighs anymore or indeed takes his frustrations out on my post for much longer I think I'll crack and set Maggie on to him. The Fiercest Licking of his Life!!!!!

Yeah, my head is fried, were was I? .... 'glimmer of joy'... Yes. Look! ~ a whole bunch of seeds from the council as a wee thanks for renewing our Lottie tenancy. Lovely!! Now where the heck are we going to grow these? Goodness, does every silver lining have to have a cloud?

I do have lots to tell you about the weekend but I feel too sick so it will have to wait, right now I need my blanket and a good old period of self-pitying. Then I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner