Monday, February 22, 2010

Bloomin' Monday - Yellow Rose and White Carnation

I feel rather bad that all those posts came up automatically after my post on the death of Bobby. I had that all set up already before the news of his passing in order to keep the blog going whilst I was away in Fermanagh. It should have stayed focused on him for the rest of the week and I am sorry to have been, not exactly disrespectful but not respectful enough.

This week I will only post these photos of some beautiful blooms; a White Carnation (to express remembrance) and a Yellow Rose ( for my earnestness).



My thanks to everyone who spoke kind words of regret and encouragement. I am pleased to say that the funeral was beautiful (personal, touching and full of love) and the fabulous St Nicholas' Church in Carrickfergus was packed to the rafters, so loved was the man and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner