Friday, March 26, 2010

I think I may explode...

..only I'd have to squealsh myself back together and clean up the mess so what's the point in that???

First off I am so full of tablets I swear, if you shook  me, I would rattle! I have my usual anti-depressants, blood pressure tabs, Valium AND now cold & flu tablets oh, and a throat lozenge too. Arrggghh! The weather is horrible and because of my temperature I can't get myself comfortable - either roasting or freezing. Looking out the Velux window all I can see is white sky and it's giving me a migraine but I haven't anyone to shake my fist at for this (it would make me feel better to have someone to blame you see), so I'm having to store my anger up in my body until the evening news were I shall shake my fist liberally at the weather girl and may even curse!! (It's ok, she won't hear me).

So my dears what are we going to do about it al?l.....well I propse sticking my fingers in my ears, humming a song and looking at happy photos until the dark times pass. Please, do join me.....

Maggie is back to herself after that nasty tummy virus, horrah!

Rhubarb is growing well this year (licks lips) yummm

Promise of loads more lovely bulbs, exciting cause we can't remember what we put in here ;)

We had our 1st lollypop day of the year last Saturday! Summer is on it's way.

Andrew picked me one of our tete-a-tete's last night - they are such happy flowers and smell delicious.

Hugs to you all, may you have a lovely weekend! I'm hoping to go to the zoo if the weather is okay, yippppeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner