Friday, April 30, 2010

Tulips - nature's happy pillls

If there is one plant so far this year that has really cheered me up it is the Tulip. I love them and need them in my life forever more. My fab hubby has been buying me a bunch every Saturday now for weeks so I can have nature's beauty in our attic space (I can't see anything but sky up here - Velux windows), he even bought a 'tulip vase' for them; if you're going to it at all, do it right!! ;)

But on the lottie we have some absolute darlings. Weird though, I can't bring myself to cut them and bring them home which was the whole idea of me having a cut flower bed. Haha, they just look so pretty where they are and the plots around us are very thin on the flower front so my beauties brighten the place up.

In celebration then of the Tulip I give you the different ones on our plots and end with Ronnie's super pouffy ones which I covet for next year - I think I may go tulip mad next bulb buying season.






Okay so I really should have done a collage but I have a date with that flighty temptress, adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner