Friday, May 28, 2010

Bank holiday and I'm taking a break

After my really good weekend last week, I had a pretty poor week. I felt great writing about things on Wednesday but really there hasn't been much joy in my heart. I need time, time for me, time to just try and not think at all.
I'll be back; this weekend and the Monday Andrew has off will hopefully recharge my batteries. I need the beach, the sea air in my hair, paddles in the cold Irish sea and the sand under my toes. I wish you all a great gardening time whilst I leave this computer for a few days; I feel it has taken over my life, haha. Apart from my e-mails I won't be involved in much on the net. No offence xxxxxxxxx

This is just a little bit of fun from Flighty's blog - the 8th picture of my 8th folder. Andrew and a very friendly and seemingly hungry goat at 'Owl World' recently. Hahahaha

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner