Friday, August 27, 2010

So here it is - the grand unveiling of 'the plan'

The plan
You can tell Andy is a trained archaeologist can't you, everything is in perfect scale :)

The real thing

So any thoughts, questions, ideas???? Please do send them our/ Andrew's way :)

***************
P.S. I am always honest on my blog so, well I've had another nervous breakdown. Happened on Tuesday; Wednesday and yesterday are a bit of a blur and today I have the worst headach, terrible concentration and just need sleep (but I promised I'd post this so..).
 I haven't been out, I have barely spoken and naturally I've not been well enough to visit the lottie. I hope to go this weekend and have lots of photos and stories. I just want to thank you, dear friends and visitors for your continued support. I'll be okay - right?
 Sorry I haven't been reading your blogs and commenting as usual, but now you know why xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner