Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

  • I actually like the photo's I took of the boy's yesterday better then the one's I took today. They were just so smiley yesterday.

  • Here is Buzz Lightyear Mica and Lil' Frankie Isaak.



  • Mica said to everyone, "Do you think my costume is cool?"

  • He also wanted to only go to houses that had decorations outside.



  • Isaak did not want to give up his treat bag. 

  • I kept trying to dump his bag out to make room for more and lighten the weight. 

  • He refused. 

  • This is what he looked like when I dumped it! Total tantrum! I unpacked the packer's bag! How dare I?





  • I heard Isaak cough while in the wagon.  I looked over at him and realized that Isaak was eating the candy out of his bag with the wrapper still on. 

  • First it was a Pixie Stick. Next it was a Tootsie Roll. 

  • Isaak was certainly much more of a candy junkie then Mica!

  • He kept trying to sneak candy out of the bag. He will eat it wrapper and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner