Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tummy Flu

  • After the cute photo's that Isaak participated in last night {post below}, he told me, "Mommy my tummy hurts!"

  • We went home. Isaak laid down to go to sleep with a whimper. I thought maybe it was just drainage from his cold. 

  • I heard him cry before I went to bed. I went in and he threw up on himself and on his bedding. I put him in the shower with Daddy, stripped his bedding and made his bed up again. 

  • Isaak got out of the shower. I dried him off and cuddled him. I stood him up to redress him and wham, this time I was his target. My lap was cover in well, yuck and smell. 

  • Back in the shower Isaak went.

  • Daddy woke up six times with him and I woke up three. 

  • He threw up one more time for me all over his bedding again. 

  • I did a lot of laundry last night. 

  • I feel so sorry for Isaak! I hated getting the tummy flu when I was a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner