I just saw my psychartrist and she thinks I'm doing well :) We're putting it down to a mixture of blogging, allotmenteering, my photography and mainly, shear grit and determination. She's happy - I'm exhausted, hahaha.
Anyway I wanted to take you on another little dander, this time around some of the flowers in 14b. Of course there are plenty of other things to coo over too but I need this right now. I need to make a collage of pretty things and try not to think of any bad stuff - visits to ones head dr can open up a whole can of worms! Hey, that's not fair on worms, makes them sound evil, henceforth ~ it opens up a whole can of sawfly!
These are not my best photos by the way. If you are interested in photography as an art form do check out Etsy.com. Full of very talented independent artists of many types plus I'm there - http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryblossomtattoo
and I'm also on Facebook with a modest fan page which, say you and all your friends wished to join, will get you exclusive previews, special offers and prizes! - Cherry Blossom Tattoo Photography on Etsy. com
Shameless self promotion I know, but I promise it will not become a feature, it's just when my psychartrist thinks something I'm doing is good, well I like to make sure I keep at it.
Hugs to all for the weekend. My steriods for this blasted hayfever (ggrrrrr) seem to be working so, yippeee, I may get out this weekend :) And it's Andrew's birthday weekend so we have a lovely dinner with friends planned. Thanks for the birthday wishes guys - you rock! xxxx
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment