Tuesday, June 8, 2010

when I'm feeling blue...

Okay I thought I was over the incident with the nasty man on Saturday. I took loads of photos yesterday at our plot and felt -'haha, take that mr nasty pants', but he is still blasted well winning....I can't face looking at said photos nor of course uploading them on to this computer. Darn it I'm, letting him win but I haven't any more energy to fight at present.

So I've been looking at all your blogs, dear friends (sorry if I don't leave comments everywhere) and looking at the super talented people on Etsy and all their handmade art. Wow, you are all so inspiring. I have also been reading a lot and came across this fabulous quote that I thought I would share...

'he who has a why to live for, can bear with almost any how' - Nietzsche.

It made me think of my myself with my double vision and mental health problems; I thought of my dear friends Joy and Joanne who are just plain exhausted and ache all over all the time (but still garden extremely beautifully), I thought of all of you who have hectic sometimes demoralising jobs but still try to have a fun life (especially you nurses, doctors, those in the emergency services and social workers), and I thought of the amazing (I do not use this word lightly) group of people who are close to my plot at the lotties - they are fighting addiction, the most awful fight of all, against yourself, against constant temptation.

I WILL get over this stupid bump in the road; I may not control the winds but I can adjust my sails to keep me going in the right direction.

See you very soon - with pictures xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner