I didn't even want to see this much of today, I was ready to give up to allow myself to shrivel up in some dank and dreary corner but now I am again that seed. The humble little bit of nothing that just needs help, support and love and then wow! try to stop me growing :)
Though damn me if that isn't easier to write than to believe - honestly...I still feel really shitty :( really really shitty.
Nothing was done in the garden or the plots this weekend due to the terrible weather but as I say we bought a Hamamelis × intermedia 'Diane' and it really does look like a party has happened on bare steams - there are pom-pom flowers galore in a delicious dark orange/red colour but James takes his description further and says his are 'part extravagantly coiffed sea anemone', I didn't see that but maybe that's due to the difference in variety (his is a 'Jelena') or then again I'm not quite as eloquent.....
We also brought some pots around from Mamma G's house so at least it looks a little more plant-y out there :)
I have the newest plan, just for you, cause I love ya. But my camera battery is dead at the moment so I guess you will have to just hang on...hehehe
Our 'Diane', she is a fabulous mix of both the orange and the darkest red I am in love and quite frankly this plant makes me tingle
THE PLAN!!!!! - click to enlarge my lovelies xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment