Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello,

Unfortunately I am going through a very difficult period; my depression and anxiety has really taken a turn for the worse and I have little energy or interest in anything at the moment and I am screaming inside.

I was too ill to make to the Lottie at the weekend (I did manage to reach the car park on Sunday but then totally panicked), even though it was the only place I wanted to be. I had plans, hopes of meeting new people and generally getting some Ecotherapy, as I have been slowly getting more ill for the past months. It was not to be. As blogging helps me to be cathartic I will continue to write this week about stuff, but please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner