Sunday, September 27, 2009

fanvid sunday: crossover edition

While I'm sure the right and proper thing to do today would be to show a Dollhouse fanvid (what with it's return and all) I have instead, after my usual exhaustive research (which typically takes five minutes) concluded that what we really need is a full on Buffy/Supernatural crossover event. Again. This time with a little help from MJ.


Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault


See? I told you that was the way and when have I ever steered you wrong? Well, there was that time I put a hat and tie on a bear and told you it was safe to feed him from your picnic basket but that was hilarious and most of the scarring eventually healed. I think I'm going to lay around like a lump today. What's on the plate for you today? Happy Sunday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner