Monday, September 20, 2010

Sluggish

  • I was feeling sluggish all weekend. 

  • Isaak's been on a nap strike. That wore me out even more. I understand when Mica won't take a nap at 5 years old, but when Isaak at 2 years old won't take one, well it wears me out. He's just grumpy all evening! Last night we put him to bed at 6:45 pm. The earliest we have ever put him to bed! He slept all night too. Daddy had to go in to wake him up this morning. 

  • Isaak's been off from teething. I don't think that's why he didn't want to nap. He literally laid in there for 2 hours just talking and singing happily to himself. If he wasn't so grumpy in the evening, I guess I wouldn't care that he didn't nap.

  • Last evening I got some one on one time with Mica. That was nice. We played Memory. He's getting much better at the game!

  • Then it happened, I lost my voice. It was like someone hit a dimmer light switch inside my vocal cords. I sound husky, masculine and have to keep clearing my throat when I do talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner