Friday, April 29, 2011

Photos galore from a happy weekend

I was happy last weekend on my plots and so if you will indulge me, I should like very much to bombard you with photographs. This is my diary, I want, no I need to remember that there are times when I can feel good; full of vigour and a desire to work hard, my hands in the soil, the sun on  my back and the sweat slight persperation (I am a lady after all) running down my skin.

Okay thinking back it wasn't perfect as I did have a terrible panic attack on Sunday and couldn't talk to a soul. I had music blaring in my ears and it all ended in tears but, BUT, I am glad, oh so glad that I was there, that worked so hard and with my Love, we changed those previously terrifying areas into managable places, nice places, productive places ..... :)

Saturday

 The scary area on 14b that HAD to be tackled whether we were ready or not - luckily we were ready :) !!

Okay, the difference between boys and girls...
The boys have a good chat about everything, us girls, get on with it, hahaha. Whilst Andrew catch up on the gossip - we had the Gardener's Questiontime Radio show in Carrick last week. But I had work to do and currant plants to save from the weeds ;) I have no idea the number of trugs it took me - but my arms are feeling toned!

The plastic was breaking down so A. was taking the greenhouse apart - I thought this would be a good place to keep him, keep him out of mischief, ahaha

 A frog! yay, I love frogs. I have left lots of long grass by the compost bins for them to stay nestled in and stuffed lots of grass cuttings under the shed again - got to try and look after our allies in the gardening world.

 Left over carpet from Mamma G's house being put to good use covering over a weedy patch and also giving us a nice clear place to work and for Andrew to nap. Like our crossed forks? - that was an accident but hey - that could be part of our coat of arms - eh?? (I'm all Royal Wedding fevered today, hahaha)

Look at that - compared to the first photo - this is simply heavenly. The messy bit will be tackled soon, that's our pumpkin patch :)

Sunday

 Again, trying to look after my buggy friends..
 Concrentrating on the silly and fun details now - pretty-ing up the shed with flowers

 pretty :)

Green and blossoms and Maggie = happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner