I've just jumped out of the shower, which I also give a good scrubbing whilst I was in there (2 for 1) and just thought, 'hey, this is Tuesday, so where did Monday go and can I get a refund??' I've been up and down like a blasted yoyo the past few days and yesterday was so bad I sort of knocked myself out and slept through it. So here I am a day older with nothing to show for it.
Today I shall be writing 2 posts for this blog and hopefully 1 for my other crafty one and then working on some of the photos I took at the weekend - we went out on a photography day on Sunday which was lovely.
There's a big cloud hanging over me at the moment, even though the weather is turning round and the days are brighter for longer. I'm worried, I'm worried about our new house and how it's taking ages to be built and we're slowly going mad living in the loft coversion, I'm worried about my weight (aren't all women) and the fact that though I don't eat much I'm not getting enough exercise (too scared to go out and to cramped to do a workout video in here), I'm worried at the amount of meds I take very day, I'm worried about money, I'm worried about stupid people blowing up cars and I'm worried about Andrew, because he's worried about the seedlings all being a little leggy on it. They should make worrying an Olympic sport - I would be the gold medal and world record holder. Oh, Great Britian would be so proud.....
Arggh, all the medication and worry is totally messing up my sleep and during the course of writing this I have drifted off twice, I need a nap and I guess that's were 'part 2' will come in. I shall return later with Bloomin' Monday and a couple of stories from the lottie, lots of people there this weekend, fair weather gardeners *rolls eyes*...hugsxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment