Monday, March 21, 2011

More Ice Cream Cones For Work

  • I made these for our work's, preschool and Aunt Terra's house {since she's watching the boys}.

  • I think these are the best I've done with the ice cream cone cookies! 

  • The Valentine M&M's I found on clearance really look like cherries on top!

  • They really are vanilla, chocolate, lemon and strawberry flavored.

  • This time I added some chocolate baking powder to the sugar cookie dough to darken up the cones, just slightly. I painted them with egg before they went into the oven and sprinkled them with sugar.





Which flavor would you choose?
I like the pink ones, which is odd because I'm not really a "pink" girl, but I love strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner