Friday, March 25, 2011

A Trip to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art

  • Another teacher and I took my students for a 3 hour road trip to Kansas City yesterday. We went to an advertising agency and The Nelson Atkins Museum of Art

  • It was fun, but a long day.  I taught Tuesday, Wednesday, went to KC Thursday and taught again on Friday! Busy week!

Here's my class:





This is one of my favorites in the museum! A security guard sculpture by Duane Hanson. There's always one student who thinks he's real!





I liked liked this early painting by Vincent van Gogh! I liked it because it reminded me of Grandpa Spiehs {Dad}. It looks like him and it looks like a few of his art pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner