Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spitters

I bought some Dixi cups to try and teach both boys how to swish water around in their mouth, and to spit out their toothpaste.



We've always used non-fluoride toothpaste. But I'm ready for them to spit the yucky food particles down the drain.



I still catch them swallowing first, then swishing the water and spitting. We'll have to keep working on it. LOL



Mica was practicing the spitting this morning. Isaak said, "WOW that's a cool one Mica! You did a good job!" He liked Mica's ability to spit. Funny kid!



Once we have this down, maybe we can tackle getting them to blow their noses! Both boy's have refused to learn this task. Mica needs to learn how to tie shoes. Isaak needs to learn how to wipe his booty. There's always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner