Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catch up

It's another bad day, but I have to keep myself occupied. I'm also wearing my hubby's big jumper ~ so it's like getting a big hug from him.
This is just a wee photographic update on how the seedlings are doing around the plot.

My Sweet peas have at least one seedling in each toilet roll now ~ very pleased; I want some for home too.


The Broad Beans are growing away nicely ~ last week they barely touched the string, now a good few are past it, I think they're happy enough.


Andrew fed the Spring Cabbages on Saturday and by Sunday they had already visibly perked up. Like a good caffeine injection, hehe. Actually, I don't know what he did feed them...
And although I didn't take a photo, the apple tree buds are starting to swell. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner