Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ecotherapy - just some musings

I am going to share with you a self portrait I took on Sunday, when I was deeply depressed, hiding on the floor in a corner of the shed on the Lottie. I truly felt miserable, mentally and I also had a tummy bug lingering over from the day before. I do not like my photo being taken - I nearly always do the cheesy grin and usually only have it taken by Andrew in one of those faces-together-camera-at-arms-length self portraits.

So here I am, alone in the shed as Andrew went off to get stuff from the car. This was an experiment - to show the real me. I always have a camera in my pocket so it happened very quickly.


Sometimes the Lottie doesn't help, it is not a panacea - I felt worse being out, much worse. But in a funny, round-about way, it did help at the same time - Andrew working purposely, happily, right by the shed door and the relief of getting home again. Well that relief wouldn't have been there if I'd just staid put all day and seeing my Love happy - that's priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner