Monday, March 9, 2009

No growth on the Lotties?

Speaking with my psychiatrist on Friday I discovered that it would be more harmful to do anymore talking therapies, they may even worsen my depression. What is key for me is to keep calm, do things in my own time and set my targets for life lower; take my photographs, write my blog, read, travel and maybe most importantly to work on my Lottie. I could hardly believe it, but my Dr backs the Ecotherapy! I still have to see her and take medication but one of the most helpful thing she thinks there is for my mental health is the Allotment.

With this is mind, imagine how upset and confused I feel about the rumours that the council is not planning to give us greater funding this coming financial year; this, even though we have grown so much in size and still need to sort out a lot of the basics, like drainage and paths. I am, of course going to ask for first hand information about this, however the main man I need to talk to is on holiday - typical!

I shall keep an eye on this and do my best to stay informed both through our Lottie Committee and the Council directly. This could be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner