Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little light in the darkness

I've been having a terrible time recently with my depression and panic attacks. I'll not go into it, it's enough to say I didn't move off the sofa yesterday and today I have a little window of relative calm after 3 and a half hours of thinking I'm going to explode, so I thought I'd look at some photos. Sunday, ah Sunday, you see it was a pretty good day, a glorious sun drenched day with lots of Lottie people working hard and loads of progress on our plots. (Yip, I over did it; didn't realise how bad my mental health was getting....push, push, push...)

All I want to do is share a few random photos of that great Sunday. I do have stories to tell and a mystery has been solved but that will have to wait. Hugs galore x





In the 45mins this has taken, I'm starting to feel really rather bad again. It's a very scary, upetting rollercoaster this illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner