Monday, May 18, 2009

There's going to be a Wedding!!

Busy today with my cousin Ali who just got engaged about a week ago and has a wedding to plan from a London base to an American man in Seattle to be held here in Northern Ireland!! Not as easy as the usual Bridal planning worries.

I LOVE girlie stuff and it was great chatting about her day but my goodness there is so much she needs to organise and 1 bridesmaid isn't into weddings, 1 is heavily pregnant (and lives in America) and then there's me. I hope I helped today, she only found out about the job today and has so much other work stuff/basic life stuff to organise now as well!

Still, super duper happy for her and her future hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner