Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Games

  • We had a rule at our extended family Christmas party. No uploading video's on YouTube. I broke the rule.

  • We played crazy games, and the video's I uploaded only include Mica and I making asses of ourselves.

  • The first game was where you put Vaseline on your nose. Then you have a time limit to get seven cotton balls from one plate to another using your nose.

  • The first person that did not have enough Vaseline. I loaded my nose up. The cotton would not come off my nose! 

  • I look like a chicken pecking. LOL

  • Another game we played involved Oreo's. 

  • We decided to let the kid's play. 

  • They had to get an Oreo from their forehead to their mouth without using their hands. 

  • Here's Mica playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner