Thursday, December 23, 2010

Plans Tonight

  • Tonight my two sister's {Aunt Terra and Aunt Angela}, my mom {Grandma Spiehs} and I are going to see Mannheim Steamroller. It's something my mom's always wanted to do. This is her Christmas present.

  • As parents get older, they get harder to buy for because they have everything they need. 

  • When it comes to my mom, we take her out somewhere usually now. Sometimes it's out to lunch and shopping, this time it's to Mannheim Steamroller.

  • A night out with girl's is so different for me. I'm used to boy's now. ;) I never thought I'd say that five years ago. I was raised with all sisters, aunts that were active in my life, my mom and my dad, which didn't like the typical boy things {like sports, fishing and golf}. Yep he's more of an artist, woodworker, gardener type.  

This is the video of Mannheim Steamroller's I liked when I was little:





This video was magical to me! I watched it over and over again!

The floating heads are cheesy now, but it was cool back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner