Thursday, December 23, 2010

Crocodile

  • Daddy showed the boys a flick on YouTube about the biggest crocodile known to man.

  • Mica was super into it. Isaak was too scared to watch it. 

  • Later on Daddy showed Mica how to draw a crocodile. Here it is:




Daddy's Crocodile's
  • The crocodile above is how Daddy would draw one. Then Daddy drew the one below that to show Mica how to simplify it.

  • Here's Mica's version of a crocodile, well 2 of them:




Mica's Crocodile's, a Fish and an Ice Cream Cone





Close Up of Mica's Crocodile
  • I thought it was pretty cool!

  • The top crocodile is going after an ice cream cone. That's what they eat I guess. I thought it was a muffin. My bad!

  • Below the bottom crocodile is a fish. I could tell with the fins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner