Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye, Farewell....

What a year it has been. Looking back over it via the BBC news I am shocked to see just how many big stories there were I had forgotten and then the 'worst' Winter since records began. Still it's been memorable for many other reasons, personal reasons;  all of you will have very different versions of the same 12 months- I sincerely hope that for you, dear reader, you can look back on the year with some fondness, with lessons learnt and memories to cherish.

For me it has been jam packed. It started with a marriage where I finally got my dream of being a Bridesmaid (love to you A and D). We moved into Mamma G's for 9 months ('thank you' is never going to a big enough word) and watched our new home take form. I opened up an Etsy shop and started to sell my personal view of the world and have made some beautiful new friends along the way. I retreated somewhat and became a little more depressed and anxious, not even going to the Allotment about which this blog is supposed to be about. We moved into the new house, with new hopes and dreams that are slowly showing themselves to be achievable with time and effort. Two healthy babies were born into our close-friend circle. And then it ended with my new psychologist telling me that talking therapy was doing me more harm than good ~ my therapy is to be writing, photography, blogging, yoga, enjoying the beauty of Nature and simply (easier written than done!) being Me. Which brings me right back to you again :)

My 2010 will be primarily remembered for the joy of a new home with my Hubby. But I could not have got to this last evening without YOU. You have supported me, encouraged me, shared your lives with me and generally been little internet guardians, gently nudging me forwards whilst showing me that where I am in life is where I am meant to be. I can not thank you enough, I don't know how. So a simple but very humble bow of the head, hand to the heart and 'Namaste'.

May the next year be a continuation of growth, of joyfulness and good health in your path through life; may it also be the same for me.

P.S. Andrew, you are my everything.....xxx


(I'm glad you took me to the lottie today and we worked together, tending to our land with love and hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner