Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kung Fu Fighting

I was cracking up earlier this week. I just couldn't stop laughing at Mica and Cousin Evan's conversation. 



It went like this:

  • Mica was jumping around kicking and punching in the air all through this conversation.

  • Evan said, "Mica what are you doing?"

  • Mica said, "I'm Kung Fu Fighting!"

  • Evan said, "No you're not Mica! You can't learn to Kung Fu fight until you're six years old!"

  • Mica said, "I'm a Kung Fu Master!"

  • Evan said, "Whatever Mica! You don't know real Kung Fu!"

  • Mica said, "I learned true Kung Fu from Kung Fu Panda!"

Later on I asked Aunt Terra where Evan got the six years old bit? She said, "You have to be six to sign up to learn Kung Fu at the community center {cousin} Ethan learned at."



Evan and Mica are three months apart. Isaak and cousin Elijah {Evan's brother} are 2 months apart.



Here are a few of my favorite photo's of Evan and Mica together:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner