Monday, February 28, 2011

Mica Needs Quiet Time

  • Mica was a chatter box. He was always talking as soon as he was able to talk. It was talking or sound effects non stop!

  • Isaak was always the quiet one up until about a month ago. Now Isaak makes Mica seem quiet. 

  • We were in the car and Isaak was jabbering. He was saying, "Knock, knock Mica! KNOCK, KNOCK MICA!" They think that if they say it louder the person will answer. 

  • Mica finally speaks up, "Isaak I really need some quiet time. Could you just be quiet for a little while?" 

  • In my mind I was thinking "Mica wants it quiet? That's unusual!" 

  • Isaak's entered the non stop gibber jabber phase, and Mica moved out of it. It all happened about the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner