Saturday, February 26, 2011

Making His Bed

  • I washed Mica's sheets this morning. He asking me, "Mommy what should I do?" He had that board tone to his voice. 

  • I said, "Well Mica you could go make your bed." I was being sarcastic because I knew his sheets were in the dryer. The rest of his bedding was in a pile on his little table.

  • I was helping Isaak, and Mica was in his room having quiet play time. 

  • I didn't know he was in his room trying to make his bed.

I walked into Mica's room, and his bed looked like this:





Practically perfect for a 5 year old. Except for no sheets.
  • He did a great job! Remember the bedding was all in a pile on his little table.

  • I praised him, hugged him and told him that that he was a really good son. ;) Then told him the truth. I needed to take it all apart because I had to add the sheets on his bed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner