Sunday, February 20, 2011

Travling Around Town

  • This morning we went to Borders to get a few books with Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs' Valentines gift cards.

  • The boy's were super excited!



Mica got this book:





I like the illustrations mixed with photography! It's a Caldecott Honor book.





Isaak got these books:





Isaak likes the shape of the bus. I liked that the Spot book was on the clearance rack, and it came with 3 stories on DVD!

  • Then we went to Nobbies. I had to get a few party game things for my cousins baby show next week.

  • Our last trip was to Costco. Isaak kept saying, "I want bamples please!" I could not tell what he was asking me at first! He was getting frustrated with me. Finally I figured out that "Bamples" are "Samples". He kept asking for samples over and over again. A few people laughed and one lady said, "He knows about the good stuff!"

  • In the car Isaak untied his shoes and said, "I tied my shoes Mommy." Little stinker! He also unraveled one of my favorite hats he has a week ago. 

  • Today the boy's both got an A+ while running errands. They were really good. No complaining. Isaak stayed dry.

  • I didn't need to make lunch when we got home thanks to all of Costco's samples, or should I say, "Bamples"! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner