Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daniel Baldwin's Wife Wants to Kill Him



Those Baldwin brothers are nuts. Daniel Baldwin is trying to divorce his soon-to-be ex wife because she threatened to kill him!

TMZ obtained his petition for a restraining order where he says that his wife Joanna had watched a documentary on women who kill their husbands, saying, “Now I know how to do it, I understand why they did it. You have been warned.” After this threat their daughter said, “is Mommy going to kill us?”

Thanks to Oxygen for shows like “Snapped,” women are being inspired to kill their husbands, apparently this is a new trend, that so-cal woman just cut off her husband’s penis. I imagine it’s not easy living as a eunuch.

Leading up to the death threats, Joanna physically abused Daniel; punched him in the head, pulled a knife on him, slapped him and hit him in the face with a phone. “She has repetitively threatened to use a knife to end my life,” Daniel describes in the declaration.

Already, the children have had to been removed from their home. Just this Sunday, Joanne went into “a violent rage, tearing up the house and everything in her path. She twice punched me, once in the head and once in the face. Police were summoned…they ordered me to remove them [children] from the premises.”

It’s been reported that Daniel just filed for divorce and currently has temporary custody of the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner