Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BRAVO # 24, 2006


Scans by Max/Devilish at tokiohotelzone.com

BETWEEN THE FOUR OF THEM

MARRIAGE? CHILDREN? EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR FUTURE PLANS!
Thousands of fans love Tokio Hotel. They’re writing letters full of passion. They’re dreaming about being together with their stars. Many posters by fans read “marry me” or “Make me a baby!”.
Bill (16), Tom (16), Gustav (17) and Georg (19) reveal exclusively in Bravo how they themselves picture their very personal future...


Bill picture: “If I were to get married, the wedding would have to be really cool. And I’d get the wedding ring tattooed on me!”
Georg picture: “I’d like to have children when I’m 30 or 40 years old. First a boy and followed by a girl.”


PAGE 2

Tom picture: “I’m not sure yet whether the one true love exists.”
Gustav picture: “At the moment I also can’t really imagine getting married!”
Band picture: “Georg (19), Tom (16), Bill (16) and Gustav (17, pictured here with a new shorter hairstyle) have got very different ideas of their personal future



(original German text: Sascha Wernicke)
BRAVO: Be honest: can you imagine getting married one day?
Tom: I’m finding it hard to imagine it. After all getting married is somehow bourgeois. Whether the one true love exists? I don’t know!
Bill: It does. I believe in it!
Tom: I’m still not so sure about it. Yes alright, being together with one girl for a longer period of time. But forever? After all there are people that got together when they were 16 [years old] and they’re staying a couple to the death...
Bill: It does. I believe that the one true love exists. However, unfortunately I haven’t found it yet.
Georg: Well, I do want to get married –some time later. On the one hand it’s a shame to be committed to only one woman then – that’s why I want to get to meet her relatively late. However, on the other hand it’s lovely. Surely you’ll get along very well if the One really exists, the perfect one.
Tom: I’ve got mixed feelings thinking about two people constantly hanging around each other. And whoever’s getting along perfectly all of the time anyway? Arguing every now and then revives a relationship. The time I commit myself will be when I’m 60 [years old] at the earliest! (laughs)
Gustav: At the moment I also can’t really imagine getting married.
Bill: I’ll only get married if the wedding is totally cool...

BRAVO: What do you mean by cool?
Bill: The wedding dress to be in black and red. Black make-up. All of it not to be so ceremonial. Also no silly swanky music and so on.

BRAVO: And how about children?
Georg: I’d like to have two. First a boy, followed by a girl.
Bill: Oh well. At the moment I can’t imagine having children.
Tom: Me neither. One wouldn’t be able to party anymore then. (laughs)
Bill: However, I can easily imagine Georg changing nappies. And how the little ones are nicely drooling all over him. (everybody laughs)
Tom: Yes, they’ll be screaming all day long. And the “Super Nanny” [TV show] is well-known. The bad behaviour of the kids on there...
Georg: ... but in those cases it’s down to parenting!
Tom: If I’m going to get a child, then it should already be older at its birth. By the way, Georg will surely also do well as a driver of a family car! (grins)
Georg: Rubbish. I won’t be driving a daddy’s car! I’ll get a wicked sports car... (laughs)
Translation by THUKST

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner