Saturday, May 28, 2011

n-tv.de: Jedward about Tokio Hotel

For the current single, "Lipstick" soon to be released new album.

what German artists except Lena, they would like to meet you, I ask. "Tokio Hotel", - get an instant response. "I have all their albums, " - said Edward and is becoming an interviewer: "Who else is also popular in Germany?" After some hesitation I just came to mind Herbert Grönemeyer and Rammstein - probably the most unusual partners for a musical collaboration with Jedward , which can be imagined. "My choices are Tokio Hotel. They're twins, too, " - says John. "It would be cool to record a song with them"- continues to Edward. "Yes, meet the twins!" - gleefully says John sings "Running Through The Monsoon", as if it's already resolved the issue.

Google Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner