Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Video: Fan Birthday Message to David Beckham

Gosh what an awful David Beckham fan I've been! His birthday passed several weeks ago on May 2nd but with everything going on, I didn't even stop to wish him a very happy birthday so I will do so now... Happy Belated Birthday David!!

If you recall, my friends over at GlamBeckhams and ZigaZig-ha! put together a fan collaboration video filled with birthday messages. Many of you may have even been included! I just wanted to thank both Lah & Ahnny for including Victoria Beckham Style in it even though I didn't get a chance to submit anything so thank you both for being so wonderful!! Check out all of their and your hardwork below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner