Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rock Pretty Baby

I found another company that's pretty dang sweet! It's called Rock Pretty Baby. They have a lot of eco-friendly products.



This robot shape sorter is sweet! It's like a puzzle. This would be great for Isaak's age! I think Mica would want to play with it too.





I love these snack containers. I've seen them at other stores. I like how they are stainless steel and can be put in the dishwasher! We go through snack containers like crazy. Especially when my husband watches our 2 nephews plus our own 2 boys. 
This is a Gro-egg: Color Changing Digital Room Thermometer. Such a sweet idea! I love that it lights up like a night light and it tells you the temperature. Blue is too cold, red is too hot, orange is getting up there and yellow is perfect. I think this would be great for a bedroom or if you hang out downstairs where the thermostat is not. My Organized Chaos is giving away one of these!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner