Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Five Year Old's Emergency!



I got a call from Mica while I was on my lunch break. He said, "Mommy I have an emergency! You see I have no underwear! Grandpa took us for a walk and sprinklers got me all wet. Grandma told me to take off my clothes, and now I have no underwear!"



Mica always had his preschool bag during the school year that had a change of clothing. I never thought to put any in the diaper bag. He's been potty trained for a long time now.



My solution: "Mica tell Grandma to get you a pair of Isaak's underwear." They have practically the same butt size! It's clean. They are boy's. That will work, right?



Oh and for the record Isaak calls underwear, "Hunderwear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner