Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Cousins

Meet Emerson. My newest nephew was born last Thursday. He weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces.








"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Emerson is such a cuddle bug!



I spent some time with Emerson's brother's, my nephew's, my boy's cousin's.






Totally them! Isaak getting ready to throw! Cousin Evan's giggling so hard, he's almost about to fall off his tree stump. Cousin Elijah's not looking at all. Mica's just calmly laughing at the whole scene.



There's the shot I worked so hard for.





Elijah cracked me up in this one. He's laughing so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner