Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trip to the Park

I haven't had too much time lately to post. On Sunday I went over to hold my new nephew Emerson while my sister Terra ate lunch. Then I took her big boy's and my boy's for a mile walk to a park at Evan's school.






Up front: Mica (he's a runner), In the Middle: Cousin Elijah (he's a runner too), Last: Cousin Evan. Where's Isaak? In the stroller! He's kind of lazy!





Cousin Evan





Mica





Cousin Elijah





Isaak





The 3 year olds, Cousin Elijah and Isaak. Can you tell Elijah ran, while Isaak sat in the stroller? That either makes Isaak lazy or smart.





The 6 year olds, well almost. Mica turns 6 in August. Cousin Evan and Mica. They were being silly!





The 6 year olds, well almost. Mica turns 6 in August. Cousin Evan and Mica.
We had to leave because it started thundering. We walked very fast back to Uncle Tyson and Aunt Terra's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner