Thursday, July 7, 2011

Los Angeles 6.07.2011 - Tom with a girl


The fans across the world have reached out and spoken to me. They have asked for photos of Tokio Hotel and their members. Here in the USA, they are not very popular but their reach extends across the world in a fanatical fashion that makes girls and young boys scream in pleasure. I have listened to their music and actually enjoy their fresh new voices and sounds.

I was asked to keep my eyes open for them in Los Angeles and that is what I did. I was driving in my car when i spotted Tom pulling his car into a restaurant. The butterflies in my stomach made noises of nervousness as I could not believe I was actually seeing him in person. I shot these photos from inside my car as to not scare him away or feel threatened in any way.

I papped him and her from almost a soccer field away and I do not think they even saw me so protecting their privacy was of upmost concern. I hope you all enjoy the photos. I will not reveal locations, times, car info, or any other detail for I feel that their private locations should remain private. But, as a photographer, when they do come out into the public streets, I will photograph them for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner