Friday, July 8, 2011

Penelope Cruz Stunning in V Magazine



Penelope Cruz doesn’t take a bad picture!

Cruz graces the cover of V Magazine and to no surprise she looks smoking hot.

Cruz is sporting sleek hair and volumptous red lips. At this point I sound like a psycho talking about how hot she looks because that seems to be the case every single time I see a new picture of Penelope Cruz.

In the mag she talks about her biggest transformation, working with Johnny Depp and much more…

You can read the tidbits from the interview below:

On not considering herself famous: She wants to “makes it clear that her interest is acting, not stardom.” Cruz says, “I refuse to call myself anything other than a working actress.”

Her biggest transformation: "The biggest transformation is becoming a mother. It changes you forever"

On her costar Johnny Depp: “Johnny wears everything better than I do. He even wore a dress in the movie he did with Javier, Before Night Falls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner